theOCguide offers a range of “fee for services” to assist Owners Corporations.
Our experienced advocates offer independent and unbiased advice. We do not take commissions from Owners Corporation Managers.
Our range of additional services include:
- Independent review, including provision of a comprehensive report about the management services being provided by your current Owners Corporation Manager. An important consideration here is that Committees will need a thorough comprehensive report to justify any actions or resolutions they may be considering. An analysis in a written report will provide comfort to Committees and lot owners that any resolutions were not taken on a whim. Probity is the key consideration.
- Development and management of the tender process to select a new and better fit Owners Corporation Manager. This includes provision of a comprehensive written report including simplified comparison of all proposals for your consideration.
- Management of the termination of an existing manager process, including preparation of documentation, scheduling, chairing and minuting meetings required, and preparation of necessary termination notice for existing manager.
- Review of current facilities management, including provision of a comprehensive written report offering staffing solutions.
- Project management services relating to any Owners Corporation project.
- Assistance with VCAT applications, including preparation of wording/information about how your complaint may breach the Owners Corporation Act 2006, Owners Corporation Rules or Owners Corporation Regulations 2018.
The correct term in the State of Victoria is “Owners Corporation” , but is often also called Body Corporate or Strata in other states.
Contact Us Today!
theOCguide provides qualified and independent advocacy services in the State of Victoria
- Changing your Owners Corporation Manager simplified
- Over 25 years’ experience with helping Owners Corporation Owners & Committees
- We advocate for the OC, not the manager
- Expertise in the OC Act regulations and rules
** CONTACT US HERE **